- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
To get to Trébeurden or Perros-Guirec you must first take the train to Plouraret-Trégor, which is found on the main Paris-Brest train line. From there, take the train to Lannion, a town 12 km (7 miles) inland. From Lanion, CAT runs several buses a day to Trébeurden, along with five buses a day to Perros-Guirec, with stops at Trestraou beach and neighboring Ploumanac'h (35 mins).
Trébeurden Tourist Office (Pl. de Crec'h hery, Trébeurden, 22560. 02–96–23–51–64. www.tourisme-trebeurden.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's