- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trébeurden is just one of the scenic highlights of the Côtes d'Armor, the long stretch of Brittany's northern coast, loosely divided into two parts, the Côte d'Emeraude (Emerald Coast) and the peaceful Côte de Granit Rose (Pink Granite Coast). A small, pleasant fishing village that is now a summer resort town, it makes a good base for exploring the rosy-hue cliffs of the Corniche Bretonne, starting with the rocky point at nearby Le Castel.
Trébeurden at a Glance
Elsewhere in Brittany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's