Sights & Attractions in Brittany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in St-Malo
At the edge of the ramparts is this 15th-century château, whose...
|Castles / Palaces||St-Malo|
The "Bastille of Brittany," the Fort National, offshore and accessible...
Ile du Grand Bé
Five hundred yards offshore is the Ile du Grand Bé, a small island...
You can pay homage to Jacques Cartier, who set sail from St-Malo...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||St-Malo|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe