- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
At a Glance
- pleasant views from most rooms
- smallish bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
The cobbled streets of the Vieille Ville are visible from this comfortable 18th-century hotel directly across from the town theater, and, having finished a complete renovation in 2011, the rooms are bright and modern with stylish bathrooms. Rooms 11 and 21 are largest, with pleasing views over the old town. (Tall patrons take note: rooms on the top floor have sloping ceilings.) Service is personable and friendly, and parking is reasonable (€5 for the day), a real plus in the busy town center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
We will be going paris in mid may & will be staying 7 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more