- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The twice-daily direct TGV travels 560 km (350 miles) from Paris's Gare Montparnasse to reach Quimper's train station, on the Avenue de la Gare, in 4 hours, 45 minutes (€87). Four trains each day make the 70-minute trip from Quimper to Brest (€16.80) and the 2-hour, 30-minute trip to Nantes (€34). Buses from the Gare Routière on Place Louis-Armand make infrequent connections to such destinations as Concarneau and Pont-Aven.
Quimper Tourist Office (Place de la Résistance, Quimper, 29000. 02–98–53–04–05. www.quimper-tourisme.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe