- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bateaux Nantais. You can take a 100-minute cruise along the pretty Erdre River, past a string of gardens and châteaux, on the Bateaux Nantais. There are also four-course lunch and dinner cruises that last about 2½ hours (€56–€89). Quai de la Motte Rouge, Nantes, 44000. 02–40–14–51–14. www.bateaux-nantais.fr. €12. June–Aug., daily at 3:30, 5:30, Sun. and holidays, 10:30, 3:30, 5:30; May and Sept., daily at 3:30; Mar., Apr., Oct., and Nov., Sun. and holidays at 3:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's