- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Brittany Hotel Reviews
Outside the main cities (Rennes and Nantes), Brittany has plenty of small, appealing family-run hotels that cater to seasonal visitors. Note that many close for one or several months between October and March. Booking ahead is strongly advised for the Easter period. In addition, this is the case during the midsummer period, when it is routine for prices to be ratcheted up by 30% to 50%. For luxury hotels Dinard, on the English Channel, and La Baule, on the Atlantic, are the area's two most expensive resorts.
Browse Brittany Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's