- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
No trains head here, so you have to train it to St-Malo, then transfer to a bus (frequent departures, €3.80) for the 15-minute ride to Dinard. From April to September a ferryboat links the two towns (10 mins, €6.80). Buses arrive here from Rennes and other towns in Brittany.
Dinard Tourist Office (2 bd. Féart, Dinard, 35800. 02–99–46–94–12. www.ot-dinard.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's