- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
If you come to Dinan by train, you'll arrive in the Art Deco train station (Place du 11-Novembre-1918). Trains from Rennes take just over an hour and require a change at Dol-de-Bretagne (€18). CAT buses transfer from the train stations in St-Malo (1 hr) and Dinard (45 mins). TAE buses also connect Dinan to Rennes (1¼ hrs) several times a day. No buses run on Sunday.
Dinan Tourist Office (9 rue du Château, Dinan, 22100. 02–96–87–69–76. www.dinan-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's