- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Office de Tourisme in Bordeaux is the first place to head for further information on local and regional sights, including wine tours and tastings; a round-the-clock phone service in English is available. The office also organizes daylong coach tours of the surrounding vineyards every day in high season and nearly every Wednesday and weekend in the off season. The office also has branch offices at the Gare de Bordeaux train station and the airport.
Office of Tourism of Bordeaux (12 cours du XXX-Juillet, Bordeaux–Cedex, 33000. 05–56–00–66–00. www.bordeaux-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's