- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
As the capital of southwest France, Bordeaux has superb highway links with Paris, Spain, and even the Mediterranean (A62 expressway via Toulouse links up with the A61 to Narbonne). The A10 is the Paris-Bordeaux expressway and the A63 south brings you past Bayonne. The A20 south is the main route from Paris to just before Cahors, but it's an hour quicker to go south on the A10 through Tours and Poitiers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's