- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The regional bus operator is Citram Aquitaine; the main Gare Routière (bus terminal) in Bordeaux is on Allées de Chartres (by Esplanade des Quinconces), near the Garonne River and Stalingrad Square. Citram Aquitaine buses cover towns in the wine country and beach areas not well served by rail (i.e., Pauillac). Use Keolis' Jet Bus to get to the airport—buses leave for the latter every 45 minutes from Bordeaux's train station. Within the city, the bus system has been augmented by a multibillion-euro tramway system, completed in 2008.
TransGironde (Bordeaux. 0974–500–033. transgironde.gironde.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's