- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
To take a train to St-Émilion you first need to head to Libourne—a 10-minute cab ride away. There are six trains from Paris to Libourne and another six that connect with Angoulême to Libourne. Trains from Bordeaux (40 mins) run a dozen times a day for about €8 and six times a day on weekends and holidays. You can bus to St-Émilion five times a day, the trip being a two-pronged affair: first a Citram Aquitaine (www.citram.com) 45-minute ride to Libourne for around €6, and from there continuing on a Marachesseau bus (10 mins) to St-Émilion for €2.
St-Émilion Tourist Office (Place des Cremeaux, St-Émilion, 33330. 05–57–55–28–28. www.saint-emilion-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's