Sights & Attractions in Bordeaux and the Wine Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in St-Émilion
The town's Office de Tourisme rents bikes (€15 per day) and organizes...
Just south of the town walls, Château Ausone is an estate that...
|Wineries / Breweries||St-Émilion|
Château du Roi
A stroll along the 13th-century ramparts takes you to the Château...
|Castles / Palaces||St-Émilion|
One of Europe's largest underground churches, the Église Monolithe...
Place du Marché
From the castle ramparts, cobbled steps lead down to Place du...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe