Sights & Attractions in Bordeaux and the Wine Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in St-Émilion
The town's Office de Tourisme rents bikes (€15 per day) and...
Just south of the town walls, Château Ausone is an estate...
|Wineries / Breweries||St-Émilion|
Château du Roi
A stroll along the 13th-century ramparts takes you to the Château...
|Castles / Palaces||St-Émilion|
One of Europe's largest underground churches, the Église...
Place du Marché
From the castle ramparts, cobbled steps lead down to Place du...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Bordeaux Savings! Book at Mercure Bordeaux Centre Fr $162+/Nt Expedia
- Bordeaux Savings! Book at Continental Fr $189+/Nt Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Bordeaux this Jun Fr $124+/Nt — $124 Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Mercure Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean: $129 & Up in Jun — $129 Expedia
- Book 3-Star Citadines Bordeaux Meriadeck Fr $130+/Nt — $130 Save with Expedia, $40/night less