- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- organic breakfast option
- gets a lot of street noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Acanthe Hotel Review
Just steps from the Place de la Bourse, this budget hotel is extremely convenient for a less grand stay in the city, and recent renovations have provided rooms with air-conditioning, double-paned windows, environmentally friendly paint on the walls, and freshened bathrooms—top-floor rooms are the best, with views over the neighboring rooftops (otherwise it can feel a bit claustrophobic). For good measure, ask for a "comfort room" rather than the standard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
Hi fellow Fodorites, based on a recommendation from one of you I am booking this apartment in the Canal St. Read more