- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Baud et Millet
Baud et Millet Review
With a cellar full of fromage—and a vast wine stock that you peruse in lieu of a list—this is a good place to get acquainted with some of the 246 different French cheeses that Charles de Gaulle famously blamed for making this such a complex, and thus difficult, country to govern. You must buzz to gain entry, and that's just the first element of the unique experience here. Order from the cheese buffet and serve yourself from the downstairs cellar, or start with a cherry tomato and Roquefort clafoutis, then move on to Camembert flambéed in Calvados. For €45 you can try a dégustation of nine cooked cheese dishes. Genuine stinky cheese lovers should know some cheeses here aren't as potent as can be had elsewhere in France.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Can you get in the water anywhere in the Louve to Pont du Sully section? Read more