- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Chai Pascal Review
Chai Pascal is a cozy yet stylish restaurant and wine bar that's popular with locals in the wine trade. Wood tables, lounge chairs and understated artwork on the original stone walls give it a casual, intellectual vibe. The menu is limited, but made fresh and very good value compared to the generally elevated prices of St-Émilion.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Bordeaux: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $67+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bordeaux this May Fr $230+/Nt Expedia
Today you should wear pretty much everything you brought, and you may need to buy some more.
The temperature is 52F, winds about 15 with higher gusts. Hard rain showers interspersed with bright sun. Tomorrow Read more
May, 2013 My partner and I travelled for 14 days in Provence and Paris in May 2013. Read more
I spent a good deal of time trying to figure out the ratp site and thought I understood it, but now I'm confused. Read more