- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
At a Glance
- soundproof rooms
- in the heart of Bordeaux
- close to Gambetta Square
- if you want old-world charm, this is not the place
- room styles vary
Check Rates from our Partners
The modern exterior may be bland, but the interior of this sleek, five-star M Gallery Collection hotel dispels any risk of dullness. The handsome guest rooms, all of which were refurbished and redecorated in 2011, are outfitted with sleep-inducing beds, neutral-toned contemporary furniture, and, in many cases, comfy sitting areas (Room 416 is especially quiet and sunny); deluxe rooms have marble bathrooms with whirlpool baths. The Jardin de Burdigala restaurant serves nouvelle cuisine and Le Bacchus Bar is sleek and sophisticated.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Numerous people here probably know that Boulevard Saint Germain is not at all my favorite street in Paris, but since it is one of the main streets in the city, I felt that I should do a photo report abou Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hi everyone, I have been planning a trip for my family (2 grown ups + 2 boys ages 12 and 14) to visit France this summer, late July/ early August. Read more