- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
An elegant, contemporary menu, an intimate setting in the less-touristed Chartrons neighborhood, and a famous chef make this restaurant a star address. Anne-Marie (daughter of culinary legend Pierre Troisgros) married Yves Gravelier, and they combine their talents here. The attitude is unpretentious; the decor sparse and light; and the cuisine imaginative. For proof try carpaccio of duck with fried foie gras and watermelon, or veal in a sorrel sauce with morel mushrooms. The lunch menu is good value.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Can you get in the water anywhere in the Louve to Pont du Sully section? Read more