- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Château Lafite-Rothschild Review
Lafite-Rothschild is among the most resonant names in the wine world. Even by the giddy standards of the Médoc, Lafite—owned by the Rothschild family since 1868 and a recorded producer since 1234—is a temple of wine making at its most memorable. Prices may be sky-high, but no one fortunate enough to sample one of the château's classic vintages will forget the experience in a hurry. Too bad you can't visit the family château on the grounds—its rooms are the defining examples of le style Rothschild, one of the most opulent styles of 19th-century interior decoration.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
It might be a bit cruel to show something that nobody will ever see again, but I thought it might be useful to show how alert one must be to capture brief events in Paris (or anywhere else) that can be Read more
I will be staying in the outside of Paris for 2 weeks ( June-July) for Business, and I am looking to a better option than a Hotel. Read more