Bordeaux and the Wine Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Just steps from the Place de la Bourse, this budget hotel is extremely . . .
The modern exterior may be bland, but the interior of this sleek,. . .
Des Quatre Sœurs
In an elegant 1840 townhouse near the Grand Théâtre, this hotel. . .
Grand Hôtel de Bordeaux & Spa
Festooned in luxury fabrics and 18th-century furnishings, this. . .
La Maison Bord'eaux
Northwest of the city center, the street-front door of this inconspicuous. . .
Quality Hôtel Bordeaux Centre
At the heart of Bordeaux's pedestrian center, this fully modernized. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe