All Bordeaux and the Wine Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bordeaux and the Wine Country Hotels
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just steps from the Place de la Bourse, this budget hotel is extremely . . .
Auberge de la Commanderie
Close to the ramparts, this 19th-century two-story hotel has a. . .
The modern exterior may be bland, but the interior of this sleek,. . .
Though the clean-lined, contemporary interior of this 17th-century,. . .
|$$$||Route du Médoc and the Wine Country|
Château Lamothe du Prince Noir
Magically set on a circular moat, fitted out with a storybook. . .
Des Quatre Sœurs
In an elegant 1840 townhouse near the Grand Théâtre,. . .
France & Angleterre
Occupying a low-slung, 19th-century building that overlooks the. . .
|$||Route du Médoc and the Wine Country|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Bordeaux Savings! Book at Mercure Bordeaux Centre Fr $162+/Nt Expedia
- Bordeaux Savings! Book at Continental Fr $189+/Nt Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Bordeaux this Jun Fr $124+/Nt — $124 Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Mercure Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean: $129 & Up in Jun — $129 Expedia
- Book 3-Star Citadines Bordeaux Meriadeck Fr $130+/Nt — $130 Save with Expedia, $40/night less