All Bordeaux and the Wine Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bordeaux and the Wine Country Hotels
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just steps from the Place de la Bourse, this budget hotel is extremely . . .
Auberge de la Commanderie
Close to the ramparts, this 19th-century two-story hotel has a. . .
The modern exterior may be bland, but the interior of this sleek,. . .
Though the clean-lined, contemporary interior of this 17th-century,. . .
|$$$||Route du Médoc and the Wine Country|
Château Lamothe du Prince Noir
Magically set on a circular moat, fitted out with a storybook. . .
Des Quatre Sœurs
In an elegant 1840 townhouse near the Grand Théâtre, this hotel. . .
France & Angleterre
Occupying a low-slung, 19th-century building that overlooks the. . .
|$||Route du Médoc and the Wine Country|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe