- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The two main bus companies are Les Rapides de Lorraine, based in Metz, and Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois, based in Strasbourg. Nancy, Strasbourg, and Colmar all have city buses. In Strasbourg, most of the 15 lines leave from the train station; bus tickets are good on city trams. Nancy's central area is manageable on foot but Allô Bus has routes to help, most stopping on Rue St-Jean.
Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois (Strasbourg, 67035. 03–88–77–70–70. www.cts-strasbourg.fr.)
Les Rapides de Lorraine (Metz, 57000. 03–87–63–65–65; 03–87–75–26–62 Agence Ted and TIM for ticket information and tariffs. www.rapidesdelorraine.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's