- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Musée de l'Image
Musée de l'Image Review
The Musée de l'Image combines a public exhibition space with the private museum of the town's most famous printing workshop, L'Imagerie d'Épinal. Begun in 1796, L'Imagerie has produced woodcuts, lithographs, and other forms of printed imagery that are on display and offer a beautiful and often critical pictorial history of France.
- Address: 42 quai de Dogneville, Épinal, 88000 | Map It
- Phone: 03–29–81–48–30
- Cost: €8 joint ticket for museum and workshop
- Hours: Sept.–June, Mon. 2–6, Tues.–Sat. 9:30–noon and 2–6, Sun. 10–noon and 2–6; July–Aug., Mon. 2–6, Tues.–Sat. 10–6.
- Website: www.museedelimage.fr
- Location: Épinal
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more