Alsace-Lorraine Sights

Advertisement

St-Epvre

St-Epvre Review

A 275-foot spire towers over this splendid neo-Gothic church, completed in 1451 and rebuilt in the 1860s. Most of the 2,800 square yards of stained glass were created by the Geyling workshop in Vienna; the chandeliers were made in Liège, Belgium; many carvings are the work of Margraff of Munich; the heaviest of the eight bells was cast in Budapest; and the organ, though manufactured by Merklin of Paris, was inaugurated in 1869 by Austrian composer Anton Bruckner.

    Contact Information

  • Address: Pl. St-Epvre, Vieille Ville, Nancy, 54000 | Map It
  • Hours: Daily 10–6
  • Location: Nancy
Updated: 04-08-2014

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

· Map of St-Epvre

Map of



Travel Deals
Forums