- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Porte de la Craffe
Porte de la Craffe Review
A fairy-tale vision out of the late Middle Ages, this 14th- and 15th-century gate is all that remains of Nancy's medieval fortifications. With its twin turrets looming at one end of the Grande-Rue, the arch served as a prison through the Revolution. Above the main portal is the Lorraine Cross, comprising a thistle and cross.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more