- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Train station. Strasbourg's train station is at the heart of the regional TER train system and has trains via Sélestat (€8.30) every 30 minutes to Colmar (€11.70)—the city at the southern end of Alsace's Route du Vin. At Sélestat you can catch another TER to Rosheim (€5.90) or Molsheim (€11.10), or go directly from Strasbourg to Obernai (€5.90), Rosheim (€4.90), or Molsheim (€.10). Strasbourg also has an extensive tram and bus network that includes buses to Obernai from its Gare Routière in Place des Halles. 20 pl. de la Gare, Obernai, 67210.
Obernai Tourist Office (Pl. du Beffroi, Obernai, 067210. 03–88–95–64–13. www.obernai.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's