- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Alsace-Lorraine Hotel Reviews
Alsace-Lorraine is well served in terms of accommodations. From the picturesque villages of the Route du Vin, the "Fermes Auberges" of the Vosges to four-star palaces or international-style hotels in the main cities of Nancy and Strasbourg, the range is vast. Since much of Alsace is in the "countryside" there's also a range of gîtes, self-catering cottages or houses that provide a base for longer stays (www.gites-de-france.com).
Browse Alsace-Lorraine Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe