Especially popular with locals for lunch, Blanko serves an eclectic mix of salads, pastas, Asian stir-fry, chicken, lamb, and beef. Pastas, such as minced lamb mixed with linguine over salad with red pesto are particularly popular. While no newcomer, the restaurant's quick service, funky artwork and its comfy lounge seating near the bar between dining areas maintain its trendy appeal. The sidewalk tables are generally a packed place to see and be seen during the summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
I will be visiting Finland next month, meeting a number of relatives for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more