At a Glance
- central location
- unique atmosphere
- room sizes vary considerably (ask to see a few options, if possible)
Check Rates from our Partners
Park Hotel Review
Built in 1904 in the art nouveau style for a British executive who ran the local shipyard, the castlelike Park Hotel is one of Finland's most unusual lodgings. Rooms have high ceilings and antique furniture but offer all the comforts of a modern hotel. It's in the heart of Turku, two blocks from the main market square.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Just checking if a seven day cruise to the Norwegian fjords in July is a wonderful trip to take.
Looking for a short cruise but not the Caribbean or Bahamas. Coming from the States. any suggestions???? Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more