At a Glance
- beautiful setting
- activities for kids
- very basic amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Björklidens Stugby Review
The cabins are small, but the draw here is the outdoors. You can take out one of the free rowboats, or relax on the lawns and the tree swings. It is 25 km (16 mi) north of Mariehamn. Each cabin, as well as each of the five apartments, which sleep 4–7 people, has a full kitchen. There are outdoor grills and washing machines for guests to use, but they're more likely to be taken with the beachside sauna.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Hi, this is my first time on a forum. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more