Radisson SAS Marina Palace
At a Glance
- riverfront location
- outstanding men's and women's sauna facilities
- friendly service
- mediocre restaurant
- corporate feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson SAS Marina Palace Review
Popular with business travelers and, in summer, families for its excellent riverfront location just outside of the city center, the Marina Palace does not disappoint. Riverside rooms, which are always given first (so book early) are considerably larger than their street-facing counterparts and include couches; all are done in warm reds and browns with backlit, framed mirrors over the beds. Bathrooms have marble-topped counters and clean-looking white tile. The included breakfast is delicious.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We arrived in Helsinki around 6 pm coming from Ulan Bataar Mongolia (through Moscow). Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more