At a Glance
- good bus connections from doorstep
- clean facilities
- modest cold breakfast costs extra (€5.20)
- 15-minute walk to the city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostel Turku Review
Turku's only year-round hostel features clean, uncluttered eight-bed, six-bed, four-bed, and twin-bed rooms. The staff members take their jobs seriously and it shows in the cleanliness of the large shared bathrooms, although there are private shower rooms as well. A small lounge with the hostel's only television and two dining areas encourage socializing, while families appreciate the baby-changing facilities. Members of Youth Hostelling get a €2.50 discount per night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Hi, this is my first time on a forum. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more