Naantali Kylpylä Spa
At a Glance
- 100 listed spa treatments
- 21 conference rooms
- lacks the intimacy of smaller retreats
Check Rates from our Partners
Naantali Kylpylä Spa Review
The emphasis here is on pampering, with foot massages, shiatsu physical therapy, mud packs, spa-water, and algae baths and a recreation program that includes yoga, tai chi, gymnastics, and water aerobics. All kinds of health packages can be arranged, including health-rehabilitation programs. It is set on a peninsula in several buildings; you can also choose to stay aboard the yacht hotel, which is attached to the spa by an indoor corridor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We are in Tallin for a meeting for 5 days in May. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more