Getting Here and Around
From Turku, you can take the 11 and 110 bus from Turku Market Place, which runs frequently. By car, take route 185, 8, or E8 through the city of Raisio to either Route 40 or the Raisiontie to the Aurinkotie into Naantali. You can take a 3½- to 4-hour steamship cruise between Turku and Naantali, which includes a smorgasbord lunch or dinner while drifting around the archipelago (€13–€20 not including meals); cruises run from mid-June to mid-August and there's a lunch cruise in September. Contact the Naantali tourist office or the Steamship Company SS Ukkopekka.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's