At a Glance
- good sauna
- hypoallergenic rooms
- although steps apart, the sauna and restaurant are in separate buildings
Check Rates from our Partners
Fiskars Wärdshus Review
Near the entrance to town, this hotel has clean, uncluttered rooms with hardwood floors and large windows. The 11 rooms in the newer wing, while slightly smaller than those in the old wing, have more modern-looking bathrooms. The staff is friendly, and the in-house restaurant with a lovely porch is surprisingly good.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We are in Tallin for a meeting for 5 days in May. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more