Sights & Attractions in Lapland
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lapland
One of the best ways to tune in to the Finish far north culture...
|Museums / Galleries||Rovaniemi|
At this working reindeer farm 14 km (9 mi) southeast of Inari...
The Kultamuseo tells the century-old story of Lapland's hardy...
|Museums / Galleries||Saariselka|
One of the town's architectural wonders is Lappia-Talo, the Aalto-designed...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Rovaniemi|
Lapland is dominated by great moorlike expanses. The modern tourist...
Salla Reindeer Park
In winter, visitors can obtain a reindeer driver's license and...
Rovaniemi's real claim to fame is that Santa Claus lives in its...
The SIIDA Center, on the village outskirts, hosts exhibits on...
|Museums / Galleries||Inari|
The Sodankylä region has some of the oldest Sami settlements...
More than 2,500 magnificent square km (962 square mi) make up...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's