Sights & Attractions in Lapland
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lapland
One of the best ways to tune in to the Finish far north culture...
|Museums / Galleries||Rovaniemi|
At this working reindeer farm 14 km (9 mi) southeast of Inari...
The Kultamuseo tells the century-old story of Lapland's hardy...
|Museums / Galleries||Saariselka|
One of the town's architectural wonders is Lappia-Talo, the Aalto-designed...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Rovaniemi|
Lapland is dominated by great moorlike expanses. The modern tourist...
Salla Reindeer Park
In winter, visitors can obtain a reindeer driver's license and...
Rovaniemi's real claim to fame is that Santa Claus lives in its...
The SIIDA Center, on the village outskirts, hosts exhibits on...
|Museums / Galleries||Inari|
The Sodankylä region has some of the oldest Sami settlements...
More than 2,500 magnificent square km (962 square mi) make up...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Rantasipi Pohjanhovi Fr $111+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less