- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- rooms in new building have own saunas
- river views
- river rapids too strong for swimming
Check Rates from our Partners
Inarin Kultahovi Review
This cozy inn is on the wooded banks of the swiftly flowing Juutuajoki Rapids. The no-frills double rooms are small, with handwoven rugs and birch-wood furniture. In summer you might need a reservation to get a table at Kultahovi's restaurant; the specialties are red trout and reindeer, but try the tasty whitefish caught from nearby Lake Inari. A television channel shows the view from an underwater camera in the river, which in summer captures the red trout spawning. The hotel completed a second building with 16 rooms in December 2007.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We are in Tallin for a meeting for 5 days in May. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more