- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Holiday Club Saariselkä
At a Glance
- nightclub party without nightclub noise in rooms
- many amenities and activities
- spa can be overrun with families
Check Rates from our Partners
Holiday Club Saariselkä Review
This hotel is known for its luxurious spa center. The glass-dome swimming area is crammed with foliage, fountains, waterslides, wave machines, and a hot tub. The solarium, saunas, and Turkish baths are adjacent. Guest rooms have blond and dark-wood fittings and slate-blue carpets. Moderately priced cabin accommodations are also available. Note that the breakfast and spa facilities are included in prices. Children 4 to 14 can stay in their parents' room for the price of an extra bed, around €25; children under four stay free. The bus stops at the hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Just checking if a seven day cruise to the Norwegian fjords in July is a wonderful trip to take.
Looking for a short cruise but not the Caribbean or Bahamas. Coming from the States. any suggestions???? Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more