Sights & Attractions in Helsinki
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Helsinki
|A-G H-K L-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This fountain's brass centerpiece, a young woman perched on rocks...
Here you'll see the best of contemporary Finnish art, including...
|Museums / Galleries||Helsinki|
The brick market hall is crammed with vendors selling fish, flowers...
|Markets / Bazaars||Helsinki|
In a former bank building from 1906, the Helsinki City Tourist...
This large, shady, path-filled park was once the site of a popular...
At this Helsinki institution, open year-round, wooden stands...
|Markets / Bazaars, Squares||Helsinki|
The light-blue building on Pohjoisesplanadi (North Esplanade)...
Snow leopards and reindeer like the cold climate here, at one...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Helsinki|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $187 & Up: Helka 3.5-Star Hotel in Helsinki Expedia
- Save in Helsinki: Book 3 Nts in May at Rivoli Jardin Fr $201+/Nt Expedia
- $275 & Up: Seurahuone Helsinki 4-Star Hotel in Helsinki — $275 Expedia
- Arthur on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $180+/Nt — $180 Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Book 4.5-Star Crowne Plaza Helsinki Fr $261+/Nt — $261 Expedia