- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nuevo restaurante y bar
Nuevo restaurante y bar Review
Tapas are just the start here, since this cozy Spanish restaurant covers regional cuisine well, too. The pimiento del piquillo, stuffed with truffle-marinated mozzarella, is delicious and could stand up well to what you'd find in Navarre. The solomillo de buéy (sirloin steak) with dried fruit and brandy sauce is a very tasty and filling main. The super-friendly staff here can pair a wine perfectly with a dish—an increasingly rare skill. Take a little time to explore the restaurant's vibrant surroundings: Sofiankatu and nearby streets are named for the wives of Russian czars, and there is a feel of Doctor Zhivago about it.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We arrived in Helsinki around 6 pm coming from Ulan Bataar Mongolia (through Moscow). Read more
I just found out that I'll be visiting Helsinki in April 2014, and I'm super excited! Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more