- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Steeped in history, this bar was first opened in 1906 by the Helsinki Workers' Association. It hosts some great jazz nights. At the bar's "revolutionary table," Vladimir Lenin met with fellow conspirators and plotted Russia's Revolution. The bar is inside the Graniitilinna (Granite Castle), which is actually a granite-clad bank building.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in July-August. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more