- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Finland's finest Japanese restaurant offers a French-influenced version made with an emphasis on Finnish ingredients. The excellent tempura dishes include tiger prawns and vegetables rolled in filo pastry, lending them extra crispiness. The Finnish butterfish appears in sushi platters; small dishes include the fantastically fresh tuna tartar a la Yume served with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise, and scallops in wasabi butter puddles with sake foam clouds. Water cascades down the sides of the glass entryway and a high-wire act of pillow-shaped bulbs is suspended over diners, many of whom are high-powered businesspeople from the adjoining Hotel Kämp, which owns—and lends its extremely high caliber service to—the restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We are in Tallin for a meeting for 5 days in May. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more