- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Teatterin Grilli Review
Located in the gardens at the western end of the Esplanade, this complex includes a restaurant-lounge with outdoor seating, two bars, and an upscale nightclub with a coveted upstairs terrace. One of the spaces is usually being redone to keep things fresh; currently the dining room is splashed in orange, black, and green, accented with candelabras webbed in white sheets. Cozy banquette seating dominates the main space, separated from tables in nooks on either side by Louis Vuitton leather-padded thresholds, each of which has a mini-chandelier. The cuisine is crafted to impress, from seasonal starters such as gazpacho with scallops to entrées like fillet of beef with sea crab and truffle potatoes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Hi, this is my first time on a forum. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more