- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best Western Premier Katajanokka
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- good breakfast
- already-competitive prices cut almost in half on weekends
- slightly removed from city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Premier Katajanokka Review
The comfortable rooms with heated bathroom floors here definitely aren't original: the building originally opened as a county jail in 1888. You can step into one of the original cells in a far corner of the basement restaurant, and decor doesn't get more tongue-in-cheek than the original cell bars lining small sections of the hallways. Rooms are of a decent size, with stylish white-and-gray-tile bathrooms and oversize rain-effect showerheads (some rooms have bathtubs as well). All in all, it's not a bad place to do time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Hi, this is my first time on a forum. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more