- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great value
- a bit drab
- modest breakfast costs extra and is served at local café
- rooms only cleaned weekly
Check Rates from our Partners
Omenahotelli Eerikinkatu Review
This hotel chain emphasizes price and location over services and amenities. You'll find no receptionist and certainly no doorman—guests must use a numerical code they receive by e-mail when booking in order to access the building, then their floor, then their room. A 24-hour help desk can be reached by phone near the entrance if there's a problem. Rooms are small but livable, with space for a sofa bed, table, microwave, and a small bathroom. A €16-per-day "Business Pack" includes a modest breakfast, Internet and two movies. There's a comparable second location in Helsinki. Prices increase based on the number of rooms that have already been taken, so booking early pays off.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Hi, this is my first time on a forum. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more