- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
At a Glance
- luxuriously appointed rooms
- somewhat generic
- not in the center of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa Review
From a location in the plush western Munkkiniemi neighborhood, a 15- to 25-minute taxi ride from the city center, this hotel routinely hosts statesmen and celebrities. The best rooms are in the seaside annex, but all are large and airy, with clear pine and birch-wood paneling. Rooms in the main building may either be equipped with bath and terrace or with showers only; prices vary accordingly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
I will be visiting Finland next month, meeting a number of relatives for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more