- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Helsinki Strand
At a Glance
- lavish rooms
- regal lobby
- great views
- slightly removed from city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Helsinki Strand Review
With tastefully furnished rooftop saunas; large, crisply decorated rooms; bathrooms with heated floors; and even a car-wash service in the basement garage, this hotel pampers you. The distinctive use of granite and Finnish marble in the central lobby is accentuated by a soaring atrium, where the Bridges restaurant is also located. The waterfront vistas are a pleasure. A floor is reserved for nonsmokers, and some of the suites have panoramic views of the sea.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
Hi, this is my first time on a forum. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more