- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Suomen Kansallisooppera (Finnish National Opera)
- Address: Helsinginkatu 58, Keskusta, Helsinki, 00251 | Map It
- Phone: 09/4030–2210 house tours; 09/4030–2211 box office
- Hours: Box office Tues.–Fri. 10–5; house tours, in English, in summer Tues. and Thurs. at 3, or by appointment
- Website: www.opera.fi/en
- Metro Trams 3T, 4, 7A/7B, 8 and 10.
- Location: Helsinki
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We arrived in Helsinki around 6 pm coming from Ulan Bataar Mongolia (through Moscow). Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more