Known as the "tractor restaurant," Zetor is a haven for the weary traveler in need of some homey and hearty cooking—choose from meatballs, Karelian stew, sausage, or schnitzel, washed down with the house brew. Wooden tables, farm equipment, and a witty menu make for an entertaining evening. Late nights the restaurant transforms into a bar and disco.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Yeah, I know, Finland does not get a lot of traction in her... Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distan... Read more